Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Click on those ads, Reward the nice fellas

Could the web be such a nice place without all the nice people creating content for it? Well, big companies like Time pay their content creators, but what about small time content creators? I am talking about the content creators that have all the innumerable websites you and I visit to get tips and answers of programming problems. I have made a decision people - If I do a web search for some tips and land in a site that is helpful, I am gonna click on some of those ads and make get the nice fellas some cash. And I urge you folks to do so.

1 Comments:

At 1:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Apparently their are 3 spams on your blog referring to pageopen.com. Chunni Babu, This is Babu Moshay from Mumbai. Keep the blogs rolling. Or is that that Vista release is taking lot of time ?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home